- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Kang, Song Hye-kyo to star in new film
For those waiting for the next work from top actors Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo, they will be starring in a new movie as a married couple.
The film, “Dugeun, Dugeun, My Life,” is about a couple who must watch their son suffering from progeria grow prematurely old. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae-ran, the film’s distributor CJ E&M said Monday.
Lee Jay-yong, who is known for such films as “Actresses” (2009) will be directing.
The two actors will start filming early next year.
The movie is the 32-year-old Kang’s first film since completing his compulsory military service .It will be the 31-year-old Song’s first Korean work in a while, after having starred opposite Jo In-sung in a television drama this April titled “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”