- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Haunted Monterey Park Night Market coming Oct. 17
Monterey Park’s monthly night market is back, this time with a haunting.
Haunted MPK Night Market will offer carnival games, visual art exhibits and, of course, a lineup of popular food trucks and merchandise booths on Oct. 17 inside Barnes Park.
Special Halloween events include a zombie walk, which invites attendees to dress up and participate in a zombie walk filled with tasks and riddles, Oktoberfest in the form of a beer and wine garden, trick-or-treat goodies from booths and a pumpkin patch, where a photo booth and costume contest will be set up.
Visit www.mpknightmarket.com for more information.