- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
It’s here! Jjawang arrives in US
Instant black noodle Jjawang, which took South Korea by storm this year, finally landed...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Korean American wins on NBC’s ‘Food Fighters’
A Korean American woman, Alice Currah, an amateur chef, won $30,000 on the second...
- Posted September 6, 2015
Atwater fave Proof Bakery’s Na Young Ma is ready for the next step
By Tae Hong A little less than two decades ago, a fresh-out-of-college grad landed...
- Posted September 4, 2015
Jjawang coming to US next month
Jjawang, the new king of black bean noodles in South Korea, is headed to...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Three things you must bring back from South Korea
By Park Ji-hye When are the trio of South Korea’s hottest products — Honey...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Food truck business starts budding in S. Korea
By Kim Bo-eun Old trucks selling “tteokbokgi(rice cakes in spicy sauce)” have always been...
- Posted July 24, 2015
Fueled by heat-seeking Americans, spicy Korean cuisine is now hot
By Michele Kayal, Associated Press (AP) — When chef Hooni Kim opened his Korean-inspired...
- Posted July 23, 2015