- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Frozen Korean meals enter SoCal markets
By The Korea Times Los Angeles staff Easy, microwaveable Korean foods — frozen japchae...
- Posted October 27, 2015
S. Korea becomes first Asian country to successfully farm salmon
SEJONG (Yonhap) — South Korea has become the first Asian country to successfully farm...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Premium ramen floods LA Korean markets
By Park Ji-hye Premium instant ramen is the latest craze in Los Angeles’ Korean...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Jjajang ramen dominates NY Korean markets
By The Korea Times New York staff Soupless instant ramen is king this year...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Starbucks tops list as S. Korean’s favorite coffee: report
Koreans’ most-beloved coffee chain is Starbucks, according to a survey. In polling agency Realmeter’s...
- Posted October 7, 2015
Korean diets moving towards unhealthier trends: report
The traditional Korean diet, known to be healthy for its fermented dishes and large...
- Posted October 6, 2015
General Mills recalling 1.8M Cheerios boxes on allergy risk
NEW YORK (AP) — General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and...
- Posted October 5, 2015