- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
EXO’s ‘Monster’ music video tops 100 mln YouTube views
SEOUL, Feb. 6 (Yonhap) — Idol band EXO’s “Monster” music video has surpassed 100 million views on YouTube, becoming the group’s fourth video to reach the milestone, its agency said Monday.
View count for the video, uploaded on June 2016, stood at 100,215,920 as of 3:30 p.m. Monday, according to S.M. Entertainment, the team’s agency.
So far, the South Korean pop act has four songs — the three others being “Overdose,” “Growl” and “Call Me Baby” — with over 100 million view on the global video-sharing platform.
“Monster” is part of EXO’s third studio album “EX’ACT” which was released to huge commercial success last June. The album swept major domestic music streaming service charts last year and also fared well overseas, with “Monster” topping Billboard’s World Digital Song Chart upon release.
Since its debut in 2012, EXO has grown into one of the most popular K-pop boy bands, with its three full-length albums achieving sales of over 1 million copies. The band is currently in the middle of its third world tour.