- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Korean Consul General’s Open House
The Korean Consul General’s official residence in Los Angeles will open its doors to the public for the very first time.
The Korean Consulate General in Los Angeles on Monday revealed its plans to host an open house event around the 20th of this month.
The Consul General’s official residence in Los Angeles was purchased back in 1972, and has been remodeled over the past 11-months at a cost of 2.7 million dollars.