- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
VERIZON HIKES PRICES, BUT NEW OPTIONS COULD SAVE YOU MONEY
NEW YORK (AP) — Verizon is hiking prices on its cellphone plans, though the...
- Posted July 6, 2016
TESLA CRASH COULD HURT SENTIMENT ON DRIVERLESS CARS
DETROIT (AP) — It was the crash the auto industry knew was coming but...
- Posted July 1, 2016
SAMSUNG SELLS GALAXY S7 PHONES THAT AREN’T TIED TO CARRIER
NEW YORK (AP) — Samsung will sell unlocked versions of its flagship Galaxy S7 phones in...
- Posted June 30, 2016
MICROSOFT READIES WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, ANSWERS CRITICS
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Microsoft has a birthday present for Windows 10 users: more...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Google Maps directions may soon lead you to … more ads
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — You might start seeing more ads when getting directions from...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Samsung, LG to unveil AMOLED, OLED series in San Francisco
SEOUL (Yonhap) — South Korea’s panel makers — Samsung Display Co. and LG Display...
- Posted May 23, 2016
Marchionne: Self-driving cars could be on roads in 5 years
WINDSOR, Ontario (AP) — Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says working with Google convinced...
- Posted May 9, 2016