- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
BIGBANG’s new album tops Japanese music chart
SEOUL, Feb. 16 (Yonhap) — South Korean boy band BIGBANG has cruised to the top of Japan’s Oricon chart with its new album “Made,” its agency said Thursday.
The band rose to the top of Oricon’s Daily Albums Chart on Thursday, a day after the Japanese release of its latest album, YG Entertainment said.
The album consist of three new songs — “Fxxk It,” “Last Dance” and “Girlfriend” — and 11 repackaged songs from its previous “Made Series” album, including “Bang Bang Bang,” “Loser” and “If You.”
Earlier this year, BIGBANG was named one of the world’s 30 most popular celebrities under the age 30 by Forbes magazine.
The group last month wrapped up a world tour celebrating its tenth anniversary, holding 24 shows in six cities. Last week, member T.O.P started his mandatory military service.