- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Bae Yong-joon is off the market
Korean actor admits to dating younger woman over past three months
Japan’s Nikkan Sports says the woman is 14-yrs younger
and a daughter of well-known, wealthy Korean businessman
South Korean actor Bae Yong-joon, 41, also known as ‘Yon-sama’ to his Japanese fans, admitted to being in a romantic relationship for three months, after Japan’s ‘Nikkan Sports’ first broke the story on Monday.
The woman Bae has been dating is said to be a daughter of a well-known, wealthy Korean businessman. She is reportedly 14 years younger than him. According to Nikkan Sports, she has lived in the U.S. for many years and stands 170cm tall.
Bae, who gained huge popularity across Asia for his role in the 2002 hit drama series “Winter Sonata,” is ranked among the richest entertainers in Korea, as he is the major shareholder in his entertainment company, KEYEAST.
KEYEAST released a statement acknowledging the relationship, but did not disclose further details about the woman, other than that she isn’t a celebrity.
The actor previously dated a Korean female movie director, Lee Sa-gang, but the couple broke up in 2004.