- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Actor Lee Min-ho to release new single
SEOUL, Feb. 17 (Yonhap) — Popular Korean actor Lee Min-ho will release a CD single after a two-year break, his management agency said Friday.
MYM Entertainment said Lee will unveil “Always by LEE MIN HO” at the meet-and-greet event scheduled to take place this weekend at Kyunghee University in Seoul.
The song, the agency said, is to show appreciation for fans’ support over the past 10 years since his debut, reflect upon the good memories that he has shared with them and vow to continue to be with them in the future.
The actor has so far released four albums — including this one — since 2013 in an effort to show a different side of himself. Among them, “My Everything” and “Song For You” topped the Oricon Daily Album Chart in Japan. His song “The Day” once ranked second on the Oricon Daily Single Chart.
“It is rare to see an actor release an album worldwide while not actively promoting and performing it,” the management said. “It is only possible because of his global popularity.”