- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Actor Lee Joon-gi belts out songs for Singaporean fans
SEOUL, March 6 (Yonhap) — South Korean actor Lee Joon-gi received a feverish response from Singaporean fans by singing more than 20 songs during a concert there, his management company said Monday.
Namoo Actors said Lee, who recently appeared in the hit TV series “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” performed at the concert “Thank You” on Saturday, organized as part of a music festival for the HSBC Women’s Champions that took place on March 2-5.
The actor arrived at Changi Airport on Friday night and was greeted by swarms of fans.
Since December last year, Lee has been on an Asian tour of seven cities in five countries including Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The tour has so far attracted around 25,000 Asian fans.
After what the actor called an “amazing” concert, he thanked his fans on Instagram and wished he would come back soon.
Lee is scheduled to hold a concert in Seoul next month.