- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Toyota gives scholarship to 21 APIA college students
Twenty one Asian Pacific Islander college students, four of them Korean American, have been chosen for Toyota’s scholarship, APIASF.
The scholarship ceremony, held at the Toyota USA Automobile Museum in Torrance last week, gave $2,500 each to students of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.