- Thousands flock to 4th annual Hiring Fair in LA
- Co-pilot appeared healthy, but may have hidden illness
- AP EXPLAINS: Japan’s long wait to address US Congress
- Park Tae-hwan apologizes
- Not so friendly: 2 Korean players injured in 1-1 tie against Uzbekistan
- Korean gov’t to provide $9.6M to Korean-language schools worldwide this year
- Why Eddie Huang losing control of ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ turned out for the best: Column
- Korea tourism campaign shows up on LA city buses
- Got tickets? We Got7!
- K-pop superband EXO releases title track ‘Call Me Baby’
All posts tagged "Kaufmann’s theory"
Bags of charm
A peek into the Simone Handbag Museum By Kwon Mee-yoo The average male might consider the handbag an unnecessary element of everyday life. And that would be one of the many reasons why women consider them, well,...
- Posted December 19, 2013