- LA artist John Park: Finding strength in limitations
- Don’t forget to ‘fall back’ an hour Sunday as daylight saving ends
- Rival parties reach compromise on ferry bills
- Opening of N. Korea-China bridge ‘indefinitely’ delayed
- South Koreans’ life satisfaction less than Chinese, Vietnamese
- Shootings, stabbings and riots in SF during World Series celebration
- SoCal prepares for storms after heavy drought
- Rice prices expected to see spike as yield rates fall 25 percent
- UCLA’s MHEP members to offer mentoring program for high school students
- Young Kim confident if 50-60% of registered Korean voters turn out
All posts tagged "Kaufmann’s theory"
Bags of charm
A peek into the Simone Handbag Museum By Kwon Mee-yoo The average male might consider the handbag an unnecessary element of everyday life. And that would be one of the many reasons why women consider them, well,...
- Posted December 19, 2013