- S. Korean official handling bus crash in China found dead
- RushOrder competes in shifting $70 billion industry via K-food niche
- Saudi prince vows to donate $32 billion fortune
- Wary of Kim Jong-un, N. Korean officials are seeking asylum
- New MERS case reported after 4-day hiatus
- Former comfort woman stages demonstration outside DC Japanese embassy
- Number of US citizens living in South Korea rises 30 percent in 10 years
- Schwarzenegger arrives in S. Korea, out to prove he’s ‘old but not obsolete’
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on drought in N. Korea
- Korean American lawyer becomes Harvard Alumni Association head
All posts tagged "Kaufmann’s theory"
Bags of charm
A peek into the Simone Handbag Museum By Kwon Mee-yoo The average male might consider the handbag an unnecessary element of everyday life. And that would be one of the many reasons why women consider them, well,...
- Posted December 19, 2013