- Ko struggles in 2nd round of Swinging Skirts, Choi Na-yeon leads Koreans
- President Park to visit US later this year
- S. Korean economy to gather recovery pace: finance minister
- ‘Avengers’ sequel dominates S. Korean box office on opening day
- Rising star Claudia Kim talks about ‘Avengers 2′ role
- 260,000 S. Korean workers strike against flexible labor market, pension reform
- N. Korea won’t be accepted as nuclear state: Russel
- KOCCA, musicians out to show the world K-pop is not just idols
- N. Korea building military facility on border island
- US Ambassador Lippert’s attacker shows no remorse
All posts tagged "Kaufmann’s theory"
Bags of charm
A peek into the Simone Handbag Museum By Kwon Mee-yoo The average male might consider the handbag an unnecessary element of everyday life. And that would be one of the many reasons why women consider them, well,...
- Posted December 19, 2013