- Jung Yong-hwa’s first solo album No. 1 on Billboard World Albums chart
- Join the fun at the 1st Turtle Marathon @ Griffith Park tomorrow
- E-sports sets sights on Olympics
- Daum Kakao-Seoul offer real time natural disaster updates
- Korean Air chief apologizes to steward allegedly assaulted by his daughter
- Paul McCartney to perform in South Korea for first time
- Superstition? Ancient belief sways S. Korean economy
- S. Korea looking to end half-century Asian Cup drought vs. Australia
- Jang Ha Na goes from qualifier to leader at LPGA season opener
- K-drama remake of film ‘Memories of Murder’ coming in August
All posts tagged "Kaufmann’s theory"
Bags of charm
A peek into the Simone Handbag Museum By Kwon Mee-yoo The average male might consider the handbag an unnecessary element of everyday life. And that would be one of the many reasons why women consider them, well,...
- Posted December 19, 2013