- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
The ultimate celebration of Korean music arrives May 3
The annual Korean Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl on May 3
featuring some of the biggest and brightest names in K-Pop for everyone in the family
The ultimate annual celebration of Korean music and culture at the Hollywood Bowl is on May 3.
The current lineup for The 12th Korea Times Music Festival boasts some of the biggest and brightest names in K-Pop for everyone in the family.
Those waiting for idols will love EXO-M, the China-focused subgroup of EXO; Crayon Pop, responsible for the “Bar Bar Bar” craze; B1A4, a fast-rising team; 2AM, ballad chart-toppers; and Dal Shabet, a girl group with seriously addictive tunes.
Then there’s Ali, one of Korea’s most soulful singers; Jung Dong-ha, who rose to fame as a vocalist of legendary K-rock band Boohwal; and Ulala Session, performance kings.
And from diva extraordinaire Insooni and K-rock legend Kim Jong-seo to long-time favorites Yoon Bok-hee and Sim Soo-bong, everyone will find something to love about the festival.
Buy tickets at http://ktmf.koreatimes.com or at The Korea Times offices located at 4525 Wilshire Blvd. For more information, call (323) 692-2055.