- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
GFriend song ‘Rough’ streamed over 100 mln times: agency
SEOUL, Feb. 3 (Yonhap) — GFriend’s “Rough” was listened over 100 million times via music streaming services, the group’s agency said Friday.
The title track from the South Korean group’s third EP album has reached the milestone, Source Music said, citing the benchmark music chart operator Gaon’s tally for the fourth week of January. The album was released in January 2016.
GFriend so far has two songs, including “Me Gusta Tu,” which were enjoyed over 100 million times through streaming.
With the release of “Rough” last year, the six-member act — Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji — sweeped music charts and won 15 awards from TV music programs.
The group has enjoyed enormous popularity at home and abroad, with back-to-back hits including “Navillera” and “Glass Bead.”